Repeat classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tmac01

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You guys think I would be wasting my time repeating these courses. I got 2 C's on my transcript, one is in organic 1 and the other is a C + in Physics II. I just enrolled to repeat these courses this summer but I really don't feel like I have the stomach for it. I'm debating if I even want to put myself through those courses again and the possibility of ending up with more Cs or worse.

Members don't see this ad.

Generally I wouldn't recommend that you retake them-believe it or not people do get C's!!! What is your overall GPA and how well did you do on the PCAT (unless you are in Calif)?

You guys think I would be wasting my time repeating these courses. I got 2 C's on my transcript, one is in organic 1 and the other is a C + in Physics II. I just enrolled to repeat these courses this summer but I really don't feel like I have the stomach for it. I'm debating if I even want to put myself through those courses again and the possibility of ending up with more Cs or worse.

I had a few Cs when applying, and I didn't retake them and I still got into three schools. However, my GPA is average for accepted applicants and that played a role.