Repeat Courses on AACOMAS?

Started by sbs152
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sbs152

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am entering grades into AACOMAS and have a quick question: I retook orgo and am wondering how I enter the classification into AACOMAS. Are all the courses "Repeat 01"? Why are there so many numbered repeats?
 
sbs152 said:
I am entering grades into AACOMAS and have a quick question: I retook orgo and am wondering how I enter the classification into AACOMAS. Are all the courses "Repeat 01"? Why are there so many numbered repeats?
each repeat corresponds to the course repeated. ex statistics C then got an A, that's repeat 01, biochem C then got an A, that's repeat 02