Repeating Pre-Requisite courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docss26

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I plan on applying to pharmacy schools in June of 2009 for 2010 admissions. I will finish my degree by the fall of 2009. I have to repeat one of the pre-requisite courses for pharmacy school. I am wondering if pharmacy schools will reject my application if I do not retake the class before applying. If i mention on pharmcas that I am repeating the class in the fall of 2009 will it make a difference to pharmacy schools? I am a little concerned because I would have applied before repeating the course I received a D in. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone. I plan on applying to pharmacy schools in June of 2009 for 2010 admissions. I will finish my degree by the fall of 2009. I have to repeat one of the pre-requisite courses for pharmacy school. I am wondering if pharmacy schools will reject my application if I do not retake the class before applying. If i mention on pharmcas that I am repeating the class in the fall of 2009 will it make a difference to pharmacy schools? I am a little concerned because I would have applied before repeating the course I received a D in. Thanks for the help!

I am sure they will be fine with it, just NOTE IT ON YOUR SECONDARIES and let it be.