replace anking/zanki biochem deck with pixorize and it's deck?

Anking biochem or pixorize?

• Anking/ zanki biochem

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • pixorize

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • both...

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

snowcrawler85

DO Class of 2023
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
As the title states, can I replace anking/zanki biochem deck for pixorize? honestly I hate how many biochem zanki cards there are and I love the pixorize platform.. I don't use boards and beyond. My biochem scores are average compared to classmates.

Members don't see this ad.

I used the zanki biochem deck and had at least 2 questions on Step 1 that asked about purine/pyrimidine synthesis and their intermediates. I don't what exactly Pixorize entails, but I found the zanki biochem deck really helpful for my exam.

I used the zanki biochem deck and had at least 2 questions on Step 1 that asked about purine/pyrimidine synthesis and their intermediates. I don't what exactly Pixorize entails, but I found the zanki biochem deck really helpful for my exam.
Pixorize is sketchy but for biochem. Zanki’s biochem deck is just huge and I’m trying to save a little time in reviews each day.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are using the atumdweller deck, I just imported all those cards into anking and then suspended all of the previous anking cards tagged "pixorize" so there was no overlap.

If you are using the atumdweller deck, I just imported all those cards into anking and then suspended all of the previous anking cards tagged "pixorize" so there was no overlap.
My anking deck doesn’t have pixorize tags.....When did you download your anking deck? Can I update my deck and not lose my scheduling? Teach me your ways, master yoda