You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Reporting a ticket
Started by hopeS.O.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Like a speeding ticket? Not unless you're applying to University of Vermont 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or Cincinnati.
i don't know a single person who hasn't received a speeding ticket
except people who don't have cars
everyone knows that tickets are bs made up so that the government can get their filthy paws on your money
except people who don't have cars
everyone knows that tickets are bs made up so that the government can get their filthy paws on your money
Texas. I've applied to all but dell in Texas, eight New York schools, and Pitt. So you don't have to report them?Depends on the state you received in your ticket in.
It appears that Texas considers speeding a misdemeanor: https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Templat...mplate=/CM/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=23461 page 1.Texas. I've applied to all but dell in Texas, eight New York schools, and Pitt. So you don't have to report them?
However you should consult with a lawyer to be absolutely sure before notifying schools.
Hey, guys. So on the way back from an interview, I managed to snag a ticket. Do I report this? And, if so, how: call, email? And would I do this individually for all schools.
Does this hurt my chances?
Thanks.
That is hilarious.
Adcoms don't care.
That is hilarious.
Adcoms don't care.
Well, I'm glad. I was like this is prime time to get my first ticket. Thank you, officer.
Well, I'm glad. I was like this is prime time to get my first ticket. Thank you, officer.
Well hopefully you remained professional in your interaction with the officer. They were probably still watching you...
Holy **** maybe that was all a test to see how you handled the situation! Crafty interviewers...
.
Last edited:
Wasn't in Virginia, was it?
http://jalopnik.com/what-every-driver-should-know-about-speeding-in-virgini-1669902845
http://jalopnik.com/what-every-driver-should-know-about-speeding-in-virgini-1669902845
I did. Didn't complain. Pulled over, handed over the stuff. That's why they said the interview day was going on till 5.Well hopefully you remained professional in your interaction with the officer. They were probably still watching you...
Holy **** maybe that was all a test to see how you handled the situation! Crafty interviewers...
Have gotten a written warning for speeding on my bicycle. Turns out the metropark people aren't rent-a-cops.i don't know a single person who hasn't received a speeding ticket
except people who don't have cars
everyone knows that tickets are bs made up so that the government can get their filthy paws on your money
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Texas. I've applied to all but dell in Texas, eight New York schools, and Pitt. So you don't have to report them?
That is a misdemeanor; do with that what you will.
Thanks for your help guys. I'm just going to report it. Better safe than sorry.That is a misdemeanor; do with that what you will.
I got a speeding ticket (my second one) the day before submitting my secondary to Vermont. Such is life.
Your Donna is perfect for that post.I got a speeding ticket (my second one) the day before submitting my secondary to Vermont. Such is life.
You know, I've been told that for 3-4 different posts now lolYour Donna is perfect for that post.
Well, Donna is simply perfect and your posts must have been as well.You know, I've been told that for 3-4 different posts now lol
Have gotten a written warning for speeding on my bicycle. Turns out the metropark people aren't rent-a-cops.
How fast is one allowed to go on a bike? How would even know if you were doing that? WTF?
Speed limit was 15 and I was doing 25ish. The park happened to be running a speed trap that day, apparently.How fast is one allowed to go on a bike? How would even know if you were doing that? WTF?