hopeS.O.

2+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Hey, guys. So on the way back from an interview, I managed to snag a ticket. Do I report this? And, if so, how: call, email? And would I do this individually for all schools.

Does this hurt my chances?
Thanks.

Evolver

7+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2011
Status
An infraction? Don't bother. A misdemeanor or felony? Absolutely. You'd have to inform each school individually however you want.

Cawolf

Medical Student
5+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Depends on the state you received in your ticket in.

OP
H

hopeS.O.

2+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2015
Status
Depends on the state you received in your ticket in.
Texas. I've applied to all but dell in Texas, eight New York schools, and Pitt. So you don't have to report them?

blackroses

2+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical

StudyLater

2+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey, guys. So on the way back from an interview, I managed to snag a ticket. Do I report this? And, if so, how: call, email? And would I do this individually for all schools.

Does this hurt my chances?
Thanks.
That is hilarious.

Adcoms don't care.

Reactions: hopeS.O.

StudyLater

2+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Well, I'm glad. I was like this is prime time to get my first ticket. Thank you, officer.
Well hopefully you remained professional in your interaction with the officer. They were probably still watching you...

Holy **** maybe that was all a test to see how you handled the situation! Crafty interviewers...

OP
H

hopeS.O.

2+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2015
Status
Well hopefully you remained professional in your interaction with the officer. They were probably still watching you...

Holy **** maybe that was all a test to see how you handled the situation! Crafty interviewers...
I did. Didn't complain. Pulled over, handed over the stuff. That's why they said the interview day was going on till 5.

KinesiologyNerd

5+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2012
Anytown, USA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
i don't know a single person who hasn't received a speeding ticket
except people who don't have cars

everyone knows that tickets are bs made up so that the government can get their filthy paws on your money
Have gotten a written warning for speeding on my bicycle. Turns out the metropark people aren't rent-a-cops.

Cawolf

Medical Student
5+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Texas. I've applied to all but dell in Texas, eight New York schools, and Pitt. So you don't have to report them?
That is a misdemeanor; do with that what you will.