reprotox

Started by randomdoc1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

randomdoc1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know of any way I can get a discount on reprotox? I'm in psychiatry but it says they can charge $948/2 year subscription for up to 8 practitioners. Is anyone already in a subscription and I'll pay my share (just PM me)? It's kind of pricey but I find that reprotox has pretty comprehensive info on the various meds when it comes to pregnancy and breastfeeding. Or if you know of other resources, let me know! Thanks.
 
The LactMed database is extremely helpful and free for breastfeeding. UpToDate is also a great starting point for at least looking up safety categories in pregnancy and when needed following up on the sources they list.