Request for a Miami Secondary??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marto23

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have not received a request from Miami to file a secondary application with them. I turned in my primary application in August, and returned the acknowledgement form to them in late October. I have called twice, and the secretray says they have it, but it is now mid January!!!! If this is a situation for other people? Please let me know.
I am 1) Nervous that the secretary is wrong and they actually don't have it, but somehow she thinks they do; but 2) Wondering if I even have a chance once they send me the secondary request.
BTW, I am from out of state.

Members don't see this ad.

You could always just fill out the secondary; somebody posted the address on the boards or you can pm me and I will give it to you.

However, they don't offer a secondary to anyone from out of state unless they have at least a 3.6 gpa.

Good luck

Originally posted by Canrenone
You could always just fill out the secondary; somebody posted the address on the boards or you can pm me and I will give it to you.

However, they don't offer a secondary to anyone from out of state unless they have at least a 3.6 gpa.

Good luck

do you know the in-state requirements?

the out of state requirements are very tough I hear, I am in-state so it is a lot more flexible for in-staters. I would talk to Dr. Hinkley directly, hes a nice guy and will be blunt and to the point.