Request for Secondary received...TODAY?

Started by MtnGntx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MtnGntx

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly,
Just got it in my email box. 😎

ANy thoughts on how or why an admissions committee would be sending such a request so late in the cycle? Has me a bit baffled. Has anyone here recieved a request like this before?
 
... and they request a reply by "02-16-07"....😱
whuddupwiddat?
Not a UC school kidthor.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm happy for you! Congratulations!!

(But I sure as heck don't envy you.. =) Doing secondaries was always like pulling teeth for me. I can't imagine doing it this late in the process.)

Was it a state school of any sort?