Requesting Official Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tsrshorty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my undergrad school's website and it says to give the transcript office 2 weeks when you request one. My question is can I request it 2 weeks before June 1, then give them the transcript matching form on June 1, or do I have to give them that form when I first request the transcript. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just checked my undergrad school's website and it says to give the transcript office 2 weeks when you request one. My question is can I request it 2 weeks before June 1, then give them the transcript matching form on June 1, or do I have to give them that form when I first request the transcript. Any help would be great. Thanks!

That depends on your schools registrar office. You should speak to them and explain your situation and maybe they can work with you. In my school most of the people of the registrars office don't speak English normally and it is impossible to communicate with them. Maybe it is better by your school.

I'd save the hassle and just do it on June 1st, everyone else is in the same boat anyways. From my experience, EVERY school says that transcripts take up to 2 weeks to send out, but most often are sent out within 3 days.