Requesting Specific PTs

Started by fozzy40
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fozzy40

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey gang,

I wanted your opinion. I refer to a number of clinics in my community and like the work of certain PTs only. The ones I'm not a fan of I've tried talking and discussing care. Ultimately, they have a different approach compared to what I'm looking for.

My question is how it frowned upon to send a referral only to a certain therapist?

Thanks again!
 
There are patients/doctors that specifically ask for myself/my coworker all the time. It isn't frowned upon by the other party at my clinic... If you have a good relationship with someone then use it to your advantage!