required eye exam

Started by djack240
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

djack240

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if having a resident test my stereoacuity is considered acceptable by residency programs? I had a comprehensive eye exam by my MD in June and he/she "conveniently" forgot to test stereoacuity at that time...
 
Does anyone know if having a resident test my stereoacuity is considered acceptable by residency programs? I had a comprehensive eye exam by my MD in June and he/she "conveniently" forgot to test stereoacuity at that time...

I had a resident do it for me and write the results on a script pad.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
since when is a resident in ophthalmologist not considered an ophthalmologist? I had my full eye exam completed by a resident at my home program