Requirement for IDP

Started by Reinels
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Reinels

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone.

I'm also preparing IDP and I just started. What I want to know is what kind of things should I prepare?
aside from necessary stuffs like TOEFL and NBDE.
Do I have to do shadowing also? and...how much is important having extra curricular activity?
Anybody knows about that please reply...thanks!
 
Hello everyone.

I'm also preparing IDP and I just started. What I want to know is what kind of things should I prepare?
aside from necessary stuffs like TOEFL and NBDE.
Do I have to do shadowing also? and...how much is important having extra curricular activity?
Anybody knows about that please reply...thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aside from nbde part 1 and 2 toefl and gpa. you need US experience. 1 year of volunteering , dental assisting , US experience , post graduate degree, Mph , or residency ....for extra curricular activities/ community services I would say sky is the limit.
 
Aside from nbde part 1 and 2 toefl and gpa. you need US experience. 1 year of volunteering , dental assisting , US experience , post graduate degree, Mph , or residency ....for extra curricular activities/ community services I would say sky is the limit.