requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

been1015

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am currently trying to decide where I want to apply for dental school. I have heard from friends that different schools have different requirements to graduate. Can some of you volunteer any info about the requirements at you school. How many crowns, bridges, dentures, operative, etc.? I would like to get as much experience as possible while in school. Thanks.
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

temple makes you do a lot.
a search on some other schools will also do you good:D

Case has a compentency-based requirement. :thumbup: :thumbup: It's not that bad at all.

Hi,
I am currently trying to decide where I want to apply for dental school. I have heard from friends that different schools have different requirements to graduate. Can some of you volunteer any info about the requirements at you school. How many crowns, bridges, dentures, operative, etc.? I would like to get as much experience as possible while in school. Thanks.
:confused:

You can get your experience regardless of the requirements. I think there are more important reasons to pick a school--costs, facilities, reputation, etc...