• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

requirements

been1015

10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2007
Status (Visible)
Hi,
I am currently trying to decide where I want to apply for dental school. I have heard from friends that different schools have different requirements to graduate. Can some of you volunteer any info about the requirements at you school. How many crowns, bridges, dentures, operative, etc.? I would like to get as much experience as possible while in school. Thanks.
:confused:

OceanDMD

Rather be fishing
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Hi,
I am currently trying to decide where I want to apply for dental school. I have heard from friends that different schools have different requirements to graduate. Can some of you volunteer any info about the requirements at you school. How many crowns, bridges, dentures, operative, etc.? I would like to get as much experience as possible while in school. Thanks.
:confused:

You can get your experience regardless of the requirements. I think there are more important reasons to pick a school--costs, facilities, reputation, etc...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.