Requiring Confirmation

Started by cemented
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cemented

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my application verified and GPA calculated
I was wondering how long it takes Pharmcas to e-mail your applications out to school and will they inform you by e-mail when they have sent out your applications?! I believe that it is yes but I was confirmation from someone
Thank you!
 
This early in the game they don't send out apps until August. I don't exactly remember if I got an e-mail, but I think I did. It shows up on PharmCAS when they do send them.
 
This early in the game they don't send out apps until August. I don't exactly remember if I got an e-mail, but I think I did. It shows up on PharmCAS when they do send them.

Thanks, I wish I had know this before I killed myself trying to get everything ready ASAP
Oh well I guess at least now it is out of my hands
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, I wish I had know this before I killed myself trying to get everything ready ASAP
Oh well I guess at least now it is out of my hands

They don't send it out till August, but I do think they keep it in order, so the first person to have everything done will be first in line (or maybe first to esubmit)
 
They don't send it out till August, but I do think they keep it in order, so the first person to have everything done will be first in line (or maybe first to esubmit)

that wouldn't matter if they're sending everything in, why would it matter if you're the first or the last person to have submitted before august? It goes in 1 batch not individually.
 
Thanks, I wish I had know this before I killed myself trying to get everything ready ASAP
Oh well I guess at least now it is out of my hands

Look at the bright side, you've accomplished a humongous task! Most schools will wait until they've received your supplementals before they consider your application "complete," so you can get ahead start and work on those.

Good luck to you!
 
that wouldn't matter if they're sending everything in, why would it matter if you're the first or the last person to have submitted before august? It goes in 1 batch not individually.

It matters because they have a deadline, where you must e-submit in order to go out for the first batch. The second batch won't go out for a few weeks (or more) after the first batch.