Reschedule DAT/Study Prep Software's Expiring?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gryffindor29

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. With a semester load of courses, I am leaning towards rescheduling my DAT till January (it's in November). Studying's going decent at the moment, but once the semester picks up, I know I'll have to slow down with DAT prep.

My question is to those of you who've rescheduled your DAT to a further date, what did you do if your DAT Prep Material expired? I have Chad's, Achiever and CDP at the moment. I know once I reschedule, everything will expire (except CDP). Did you pay again or contact them about how you rescheduled?

Thanks in advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately there's not much you can do about getting around the pricing. I have TSP which is 120 license and once it expires you have to just pay again to get another 120 days.

Since you probably have books and took notes using Chad's, you could review those notes throughout the semester and then closer to your test date renew your subscriptions (ie. 30 days for chads is $50) to refresh yourself. But the short answer is the test prep companies probably will not adjust anything because you rescheduled :( sorry...

So many times I've started studying, stopped, and had to renew my subscriptions...Chad's prices aren't too bad and whoever is in charge of Achiever gave me a nice discount since I had already purchased the software once (and Crack DAT is unlimited license) but I I've definitely paid those people at Qvault at least 4 or 5 times now...

I'm sure I've made Chad a rich rich man. I've paid for his videos or quizzes probably 5-6 times over the past 15 months.

I believe if you go on his Facebook page and dig through the comments someone posted a discount code for 15% off which surprisingly still works!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure I've made Chad a rich rich man. I've paid for his videos or quizzes probably 5-6 times over the past 15 months.

I believe if you go on his Facebook page and dig through the comments someone posted a discount code for 15% off which surprisingly still works!

i just used that code yesterday and it still works!