rescheduling / cancelling?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enfuego

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to go ahead and sign up for the DATs before the centers get filled up, but I want to know about rescheduling or cancelling a scheduled test.

I know you have to notify them at least 2 days before your test, right? Is there any sort of monetary punishment you have to pay to reschedule? (I assume the answer is yes - how much is the fee?) Do you get a refund if you cancel? If you reschedule a test, do you have to take it within a certain period of time?

Lots of questions - when searching, I found some conflicting information, so I hope someone here can give me a definite answer.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know about complete cancellation, but rescheduling is 25$ and I believe you can reschedule as many times as you want (well I know some one who did it 4 times), but you have to take your test within a year from your initial registration for DAT, I believe.

I want to go ahead and sign up for the DATs before the centers get filled up, but I want to know about rescheduling or cancelling a scheduled test.

I know you have to notify them at least 2 days before your test, right? Is there any sort of monetary punishment you have to pay to reschedule? (I assume the answer is yes - how much is the fee?) Do you get a refund if you cancel? If you reschedule a test, do you have to take it within a certain period of time?

Lots of questions - when searching, I found some conflicting information, so I hope someone here can give me a definite answer.
No refund!
Yes, I believe there's a charge of 50$ (I might be wrong about the amount) for rescheduling.