Research and residency match

Started by lulubelle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulubelle

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How necessary do you feel it is to have clinical research experience in order to match well? I'm especially interested in the fields of derm, ENT, and optho. I just wanted to get your opinions.
 
Originally posted by lulubelle
How necessary do you feel it is to have clinical research experience in order to match well? I'm especially interested in the fields of derm, ENT, and optho. I just wanted to get your opinions.

In the competitive fields you listed, research definitely helps if you want to match well. It's not essential, but most definitely is a plus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.