research at other school

Started by ENTorBust
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ENTorBust

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if I can get some feedback on a little predicament I am in.

I am doing research this summer at a medical school other than my own. I have a very very interesting project working under a prominent figure in oto. The problem is that the center I am working at is in the same city as my own medical school. I feel that this has potential to be very insulting to my school's oto faculty over why I didn't do research with them. In fact when I told a senior resident here that I was working somewhere else, he started busting my balls. He later said that he was just messing with me but I can see how some faculty may take actual offense. Any comments if this is as big of a deal as I am making of it...?

thanx in advance
 
180px-Masterlock.jpg


This is called a full nelson. You must place the senior resident in one of these. Then and only then will you know the truth. Good luck.