Cowboy DO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2004
Wild West
Visit site
Status
No abstracts, no publications. Still collecting data. Cool topic though, radiology related at a community hospital.

Will that help an aplication at all? Chances are we wont have anything substantial by interview time, but who knows.

Sorry for they annoying question. For those that read my last post you can shoot me in the face again for being a hippocrate.

Thanks,
CB

anconeus

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2005
Status
It will definetely help, it takes a while to publish and PDs are certainly aware of that

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2002
in hell
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Cowboy DO said:
No abstracts, no publications. Still collecting data. Cool topic though, radiology related at a community hospital.

Will that help an aplication at all? Chances are we wont have anything substantial by interview time, but who knows.

Sorry for they annoying question. For those that read my last post you can shoot me in the face again for being a hippocrate.

Thanks,
CB
I was wondering the same thing. I've participated in a few things that will get published, just not yet. A case report I'll have finished soon should be published (pre approved from what I understand), just not sure in which issue.

I'd love to put those things in the pubs section of eras, but its not there yet.

bosky

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2002
SE
Visit site
Status
Consider sending an abstract to a meeting before the publication as that can be listed as a "publication" and will be accepted in a month or two.