Research opportunities at DMUCOM

Started by kdog024
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kdog024

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have recently been accepted into DMUCOM which I am really thrilled about! I was wondering if any current students could speak to the research opportunities that are available on campus? As far as I understand, DMU is not part of a bigger campus, so I am concerned that it will be difficult to find such opportunities.
 
I have recently been accepted into DMUCOM which I am really thrilled about! I was wondering if any current students could speak to the research opportunities that are available on campus? As far as I understand, DMU is not part of a bigger campus, so I am concerned that it will be difficult to find such opportunities.
See my comment on your thread in the DMU thread. Feel free to pm me with Qs