Research opportunities available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sea777

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!
I am a PGY-1, soon to be PGY-2, who is interested in building up my research profile. I have ample of experience in research and have presented my work at several conferences. My primary interest is in GI or Pulmonary clinical research. I also have friends who are statisticians who are willing to help. I have several ongoing projects of my own that need literature review and writing/editing. Unfortunately, lack of time during residency is slowing me down. If anyone is interested in building their research profile feel free to DM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi
I have published few review articles. I can help you. Please let me know how to proceed.

Hey Dr.

I'm interested in building up my research profile. Please do direct me on the project details. Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
If you still need help, let me know! I have a couple of research experiences through being a research assistant in high school and being in a lab right now. I've written articles, posters, abstracts, and literature reviews.