Research opportunities in Derm in NYC?

Started by Sophia88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sophia88

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a MS3 looking to find a derm research position or program for next year in the new york area. I have been having a lot of trouble finding a position so far (emails, looking on websites etc) and I know several programs like Doris Duke are no longer available. Please let me know if you know of any schools that may have something like this?

Thanks!
 
I am a MS3 looking to find a derm research position or program for next year in the new york area. I have been having a lot of trouble finding a position so far (emails, looking on websites etc) and I know several programs like Doris Duke are no longer available. Please let me know if you know of any schools that may have something like this?

Thanks!

St. Luke's-Roosevelt and Sinai are two programs that have fellowships that tend to match fellows well. I believe downstate does as well but am not sure of outcomes. Gluck!