Technology research pain

Started by drdroc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drdroc

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright I don't know if anyone here ever has to deal with researching from different computers like at home and at the library but this is a pain in the ass. If I find links that I like I have to constantly email them to myself and then I have so many emails that I don't even know whats what.
My friend told me to go to cnet and get this http://www.download.com/Viewpoint-Toolbar/3000-2379-10290349.html?tag=lst-0-7
This lets me send boomarks to myself and you can see all the links as pictures. I don't know, I thought it was cool ****. Hope it helps