Research Positions In Chicago?

Started by DrIsh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrIsh

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I'm currently a first year medical student looking to do some research during this coming summer break. I'm an MS in Pennsylvania and I'll be going back home to Chicago. I was hoping that I could get some advice regarding possibly pursuing either a clinical or basic science project. Is there somewhere specific I can look? How should I go about starting the process? Any other advice?

Thanks a lot for the help guys!

Regards,
Ish
 
DrIsh said:
Hello all,

I'm currently a first year medical student looking to do some research during this coming summer break. I'm an MS in Pennsylvania and I'll be going back home to Chicago. I was hoping that I could get some advice regarding possibly pursuing either a clinical or basic science project. Is there somewhere specific I can look? How should I go about starting the process? Any other advice?

Thanks a lot for the help guys!

Regards,
Ish

Abbott has a summer internship program. The pay is supposed to be very good (~$600/week) with housing and food included. Check out there website.

I will be there this summer. Good luck.