research presentation topic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

philapharm7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to do a 25-30 minute presentation based on a published research article in the area of drug delivery or pharmaceutical product development. The article has to be from a pharmaceutical journal, for example: Pharmaceutical Research, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, etc.

I'm just browsing through the abstracts of the latest journal issues and nothing is really jumping out at me. Anyone have any ideas, or just a suggestion for an interesting topic?

I was originally thinking of doing something about the number of problems reported when switching from Wellbutrin XL to a generic, but I can't seem to find an article on it, and I'm not even sure if that would really fit into the "area of drug delivery or pharmaceutical product development".
 
Epibatidine is a pretty interesting topic. This is a fairly new compound that while too toxic in it's original state, is showing a lot of promise for a pain medication that is more potent than morphine but not habit-forming. You could probably find some decent journals on that I would think.