Research Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gonefishin22

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a MSI who will being doing research this summer working with the Ophthalmology department. I like Optho, but mainly wanted to get some type of research this summer that was paid for and this is what came up. Question is if I choose a path to ENT will this research be for naught. To be honest I have ENT, Optho, Anesthesia, and EM on my radar, but leaning heavily on ENT.
 
Research is better than no research, but ENT would obviously be better than eye. Make friends with all the faculty and see if they can connect you with an ENT project later on. The greatest impact will be if you get a paper published, so try to get on a project with an end-point.