Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I'm a mud-phud student who's still very interested in neuro research - are there any research-track residency programs in neurology that can provide for dedicated research time in place of some clinical time/electives during PGY2-4? There are plenty of "fast-track" IM research residencies, and I've seen an announcement (below) about the ACGME now supporting development of flexible research residencies in neuro, but I can't seem to find out about any specific research-oriented neuro residency options.
http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/newsRoom/newsRmNeorologyFlex.asp
I'm a mud-phud student who's still very interested in neuro research - are there any research-track residency programs in neurology that can provide for dedicated research time in place of some clinical time/electives during PGY2-4? There are plenty of "fast-track" IM research residencies, and I've seen an announcement (below) about the ACGME now supporting development of flexible research residencies in neuro, but I can't seem to find out about any specific research-oriented neuro residency options.
http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/newsRoom/newsRmNeorologyFlex.asp