MD & DO Research study: Exploring Sexual Violence & Harassment in U.S. Medical Schools: A Cross-Sectional Study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhD_to_DO

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Calling all allopathic (MD) & osteopathic (DO) medical students enrolled in U.S. medical schools! 🩺 I'm conducting an important research study on sexual violence and harassment within U.S. medical schools and would love your participation!

I'm Daryl Traylor, a medical student at the University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine, and my study aims to provide an evidence-based understanding of this issue and develop targeted interventions and policies for a safer and more inclusive educational environment.

Your contribution matters! By completing a confidential and anonymous 10-12 minute Qualtrics survey, you can help quantify the prevalence and identify associated factors. No identifying information, including IP addresses, will be collected.

To check your eligibility and access the survey, click the link below. Please feel free to share this opportunity with your colleagues who may also be interested!

Survey Link: LinkedIn

If you have any questions or need further information, reach out to the study Principal Investigator, Daryl Traylor, at [email protected] or call (623) 295-9081.

Join me in creating a safer and more inclusive environment for medical students. Together, we can make a difference and combat sexual violence and harassment!
IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

Members don't see this ad.