Research topic again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, I have heard on this forum that Tissue engineering is really good topic for reserach for those who aim Plastic surgery in future. Just want to know if any Tissue engineering is suitable, like for example doing research in Dep of peds surgery, bowel tissue engineering, or it like specifically be bone-cartilage-muscle ???
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Im not trying to highjack this thread, but I am wondering where do you go or who do you call to get these research opportunities? Thanks for the input.

Why don't you look into wound healing? How about GVHD? What about cellular transport process? Why not biomaterials or molecular imaging? The fact is that there are lots of research topics that are relevant to plastics/reconstructive you can choose from. You just need to find out in what you are interested.

Im not trying to highjack this thread, but I am wondering where do you go or who do you call to get these research opportunities? Thanks for the input.

Jon no problem
It is very straighforward, I just call or E-mail Program directors/Head of departments with my specific reseach interests and ask them if there have any suitable position. Got to be very persistent sometimes.