Research Vacancies at your institution

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sivastraba

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone one know about any PM&R research vacancies for which they are hiring/need a an assistant; I would appreciate if you could please let me know. I graduated in May 2005, and didn't Match last year. As previously mentioned, I have done some significant improvements for next year. I am currently on a non-ACGME accredited residency program. I seem reluctant to finishing the year at this insitution, since its a lot of work, and I am not getting payed. As a result, I would be more than grateful if you know of any research spot at your institution. That way I could fill up the year with research, and resign from my current job. Thanks for your kind attention.