Research while Working F/T

Started by Destro96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Destro96

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been looking around for a research opportunity--it seems like most of the stuff out there is F/T only. Still, I've been sending resumes in the hope that they can use some (free) additional labor.

Just checking to see if anyone out there has done the research thing while working full-time elsewhere.
 
While in college, I did research at a University cancer research center. I went on their website and contacted the Doctor who had the research that interested me. His secretary called me back a few days later.I volunteered there 3 times a week.Good luck with your search