Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kendrick lamar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm wondering if anybody here was involved in research while in school or in your work as a pharmacists and how one can get involved. In my school, I didn't really know about the whole idea or process of doing research/getting published until p4 year and by that time it was too hectic to do a project.

However, I've come across research by some of physicians who came to some of my rotations and they seemed to welcome the idea of having students/people of various disciplines get involved with research by a faculty or researcher. I would be interested, but I'm staying at a different location and am wondering what's the best way to approach and contact somebody to get involved in research, etc.
 
I would ask around to see who is doing research at your hospital. I would recommend trying to find someone who is on the IRB, institutional review board, which approves projects. They will have a better idea of what projects are going at the hospital. Please feel free to pm me.