Resend transcripts for AMCAS 2008?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DarwinDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So do I still have to send a transcript for AMCAS 2008 even if it's the exact same transcript I sent for AMCAS 2007?

Members don't see this ad.

So do I still have to send a transcript for AMCAS 2008 even if it's the exact same transcript I sent for AMCAS 2007?

yeah - someone asked about this in a previous thread somewhere.

Every year, even though AMCAS has last year's transcripts, and certified last year's transcripts, Yes, you have to re-send them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does it still take them a long time to verify even though nothing has changed?

Of course you do. How else could they justify making you pay all that money again? Wait a minute, they don't have to justify anything do they.:smuggrin:

I finally mustered the energy to apply again. I will request for my transcripts to be sent on Monday.

Is there an advantage in submitting the AMCAS before they have all of the transcripts, or does it go just as fast if one waits to submit until they have all of the transcripts?

I finally mustered the energy to apply again. I will request for my transcripts to be sent on Monday.

Is there an advantage in submitting the AMCAS before they have all of the transcripts, or does it go just as fast if one waits to submit until they have all of the transcripts?

I HIGHLY recommend waiting to submit until all the transcripts are in. Last year when I applied, there was a problem with one of my transcripts, and it didn't arrive until after it was processed. I submitted in July, but had to wait until mid october for the application to be verified due to that little error. I actually sent mine in around may this year, just to make sure they got in on time.