Air Force Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shamyaw00

Reaction score
Is anyone (or has anyone heard of someone) being in the reserve and being a civilian doctor as well? It’s something I’m thinking about instead of doing military full time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

I’m not sure what you’re asking. Every doc in the reserves has a civilian job.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m not sure what you’re asking. Every doc in the reserves has a civilian job.

I know, I couldn’t find anything on civilian doctors also being in the reserve, that’s what I was asking about, has anyone done that or know anyone who is doing that

Members don't see this ad :)
I know, I couldn’t find anything on civilian doctors also being in the reserve, that’s what I was asking about, has anyone done that or know anyone who is doing that

Yes that is what the majority of docs in the guard and reserves do. They work their normal civilian job and play soldier on the weekend once a month and a few weeks a year unless they get deployed/mobilized or attend required trainings.

Reactions: 1 user

Almost literally all of them