Reserved Pool

Started by RX2020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RX2020

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have been placed in Reserved Pool🙁 at Touro College NY. They keep the files active and update every month🙂.

Is there anyone who was put on reserved pool for Touro and eventually got accepted😕?

If so, when were you interview, placed on reserved pool and then when did you hear about your accepetance? Were there any changes to your app?

I don't feel that I would have any changes to my app until December since that's when my Fall grades are going to show up!!!
 
I might suggest checking the school-specific applicant thread for Touro for this year & maybe check a couple previous years to see if you can find someone in this situation. Since nobody's posted here yet.