residencies

Started by Ratty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ratty

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, based on this forum, I am not holding my breath that anyone will respond, though I hope somebody does. I was just wondering when we start hearing from programs concerning interviews. My applications have been submitted and 17 of the 20 programs have downloaded my info - is this an indication that I could hear in the near future or should I expect a long wait? Also, where are people applying to?🙄 😀 😳
 
Hmmm....

This is the real "Ratty" standing up.

Either I didn't log out of a public computer and someone posted using my account, or the server messed up.

Not sure who the above poster is, but it sure ain't me. I'm already a resident 🙂