residency at UK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dream2bdoctor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm currently new here. Actually I'm a premed student in the Philippines and I am also going to take my med proper here. I would like to ask if i could apply for residency is a hospital in the UK and what is the procedure and requirements for getting into a hospital to pursue residency (maybe surgery or cardiothoracics) in the UK with my credentials. I am a dual citizen of UK and the Philippines so citizenship is not a problem.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I'm currently new here. Actually I'm a premed student in the Philippines and I am also going to take my med proper here. I would like to ask if i could apply for residency is a hospital in the UK and what is the procedure and requirements for getting into a hospital to pursue residency (maybe surgery or cardiothoracics) in the UK with my credentials. I am a dual citizen of UK and the Philippines so citizenship is not a problem.

Rules are changing about this every 5 minutes so no point basing any decision on how things stand now.