Residency Loan

Started by NYCRES
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NYCRES

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to be a resident this June. Anyone know of any good residency loan programs that I can contact?

rm
 
My wife and I used www.accessgroup.org for our residency loans. We borrowed like $5K for moving expenses and to cover the first/last payment and brokerage fees for a Boston apartment. You don't have to pay it back for like 5 years, but we've been chipping away.

I'm sure there are plenty of places to get a residency loan, but the approval for this one was easy, and they don't hassle you after the fact.

Hope that helps.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bump. any other suggestions? it appears that access group currently does not have medical resident loans available??