residency match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simbalimba

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know if anyone could give me a link that showed all the residency matches for Windsor University over the past few years, I haven't been able to find any and am trying to decide whether it would be smart of me to go there depending on how well my chances are of getting a residency upon returning. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

If you are committing thousands of dollars and years of your life you should stick with the proven schools and try to avoid the "fly by night" operations.

Windsor, eh?

If they are not posting it on their website then that might be a red flag.

Members don't see this ad :)
skypilot said:
If you are committing thousands of dollars and years of your life you should stick with the proven schools and try to avoid the "fly by night" operations.

I haven't gotten a reply from any of the other schools so far and I was just wondering that if this was my best possibility whether I should go there or wait another year because I really don't want to wait but am not sure if this school is such a good option given that it isn't well known like Ross or SGU. Just wanted to know if anyone had/is/going there and/or has heard anything about this place. Thanks.

simbalimba said:
I haven't gotten a reply from any of the other schools so far and I was just wondering that if this was my best possibility whether I should go there or wait another year because I really don't want to wait but am not sure if this school is such a good option given that it isn't well known like Ross or SGU. Just wanted to know if anyone had/is/going there and/or has heard anything about this place. Thanks.

As skypilot said, stick with the big ones....Going to a Carib school is bad enough, imagine going to a "shady"/unknown Carib school.

If wose comes to worst, try meeting with an "admission counselor" at Ross in new jersy. I am sure they can "accomidate" anyone with the minimum requirements.

Leukocyte said:
As skypilot said, stick with the big ones....Going to a Carib school is bad enough, imagine going to a "shady"/unknown Carib school.

If wose comes to worst, try meeting with an "admission couselor" at Ross. I am sure they can "accomidate" anyone with the minimum requirements.

He's a freshman in university and wants to skip straight ahead to medical school....lol :laugh:

McGillGrad said:
He's a freshman in university and wants to skip straight ahead to medical school....lol :laugh:

A freshman?!....and he wants to jump ship now?! Is he not willing to work hard the next 3 years?!

A good Carib student is a very hard working student. A slacker, or a weak student should not go to the Carib.

Leukocyte said:
A freshman?!....and he wants to jump ship now?! Is he not willing to work hard the next 3 years?!

A good Carib student is a very hard working student. A slacker, or a weak student should not go to the Carib.

Actually I'm a sophmore. And yea I do want to jump ship, I've taken all my pre-med requirements and just have a bunch of b.s. humanties and social science classes left. I know of people who did the same as I did, and left early, but just wanted to know if anyone could give me their input. To me saving those 2 years is a VERY big deal. also I heard the weather is nice down there. lol