Residency program ranking

Started by student-2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

student-2

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone-
I am looking for a list of oto residency program rankings. If anyone would happen to have such a link I would appreciate taking a look. Thanks.
 
Hi everyone-
I am looking for a list of oto residency program rankings. If anyone would happen to have such a link I would appreciate taking a look. Thanks.

See this similar link:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=347613

You can't really rank programs. You can sort of group them, but I think it's kind of useless because it really depends on what you're looking for in a program. All of them are fairly strong.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad