Residency Programs in NYC

Started by darkhorse
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

darkhorse

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do NYC residency programs provide special housing for their residents? If so, are they dorm-style,apt style?
 
Some do, some don't. But of the ones that do, I believe they're all "apartment-style."
 
Most NYC programs do provide housing, and each is very different. There are some that are small studios, some that are in highrise apartment buildings, and some that are actually luxury-type...and then there are some that are dorm-like. Each is different.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok now I find out that no housing is provided, I am just a hic from the country and need to figure out what to do for the month that I am rotating in NYC. Any suggestions? Let also remember that I am living on student loans and may have to drop the rotation if things get out of control.