Residency Reviews 2010-2011!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMRocksmyworld

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone-

With residency interviews underway, I think it's a great time to start posting residency reviews for this year. These are an amazing resource both for other people going through the application process, and for future applicants.

Please please please take the time to review the programs you interview at- it will be very helpful to you too, since it will allow you to synthesize the info before you start mixing up programs in your head! And don't forget that if you want to be anonymous, you can PM Pure Anergy, who will post your anonymous review in the Master Sticky. Although many programs have reviews from prior years, program structures/curriculums/etc change very quickly and having the most up to date info is obviously beneficial. Everyone please take the time to do this!

:luck: Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Thanks for asking people to write reviews again. :thumbup: But I want to ask anyone who is going to post a review, please click the link to that program in the master sticky and add it to the thread for that program and not to this thread. DocB and I just spent several weeks separating out all the posts for each program from the last master sticky, and EMRocks, if you make us do it again, I swear I will find you and slap you silly! :laugh:

Also I have already had some people PM me reviews and I am happy to post them like EMRocks said. So if you don't want your reviews associated with your screen name, you can PM me whatever you write and I'll post it for you. You can also write it now while it's fresh and ask me to wait for a while before posting it, which I'm happy to do too. Just tell me how long to wait. Ok, I think that's it. Thanks to everyone who is contributing reviews!

Thanks for asking people to write reviews again. :thumbup: But I want to ask anyone who is going to post a review, please click the link to that program in the master sticky and add it to the thread for that program and not to this thread. DocB and I just spent several weeks separating out all the posts for each program from the last master sticky, and EMRocks, if you make us do it again, I swear I will find you and slap you silly! :laugh:

Also I have already had some people PM me reviews and I am happy to post them like EMRocks said. So if you don't want your reviews associated with your screen name, you can PM me whatever you write and I'll post it for you. You can also write it now while it's fresh and ask me to wait for a while before posting it, which I'm happy to do too. Just tell me how long to wait. Ok, I think that's it. Thanks to everyone who is contributing reviews!

Hahaha very good point!! Sorry, I thought I implied that the reviews should go in the Master Sticky. Definitely put them there, please, so I don't get slapped silly!! :oops:

Thanks for clarifying, Pure Anergy- the interview trail must already be hindering my thinking ability. :laugh: And thanks so much for handling the anonymous reviews- this is so helpful for everyone!