Residency

Started by paciencia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

paciencia

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a foreign medical student currently attending a caribbean medical school. Does anybody know what hospitals are easier to get work visa/green card when applying for residency?
 
lots of lists online. try google but can't vouch for authenticity.

paciencia said:
I am a foreign medical student currently attending a caribbean medical school. Does anybody know what hospitals are easier to get work visa/green card when applying for residency?
 
Moving to International Forum...I think you'll have more luck in a forum of people who have actually been in your position (presumably a foreign grad looking for a US residency) and who are closer to applying to residency...

FWIW, NY and NJ programs have traditionally been kinder to FMGs.