Resident rounding sheets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

footfixer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello--I am a PGY-1 at the Cleveland Clinic and was wondering if anyone knows of a website that has pre-made charts for rounding (PMH, PSH, LABS, etc.) that allows you to expedite the rounding process by having all of the patient's info written down on these sheets. I believe, at one time, there was a website for such a "tool'. I know when I was a student and on my IM rotation the residents at that time had these "shortcut" sheets that allowed them to have all of the patient's info readily available and on hand--kind of an "at-a-glance" type of situation. Any ideas? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Suprised the senior residents don't already have a custom one in MS Word for all the stuff you need to track on your pod inpatients (vitals, labs, tests, allerg, Abx, pain meds, etc). Every one of my clerkships had that, so maybe you could ask your chiefs?

If your program residency doesn't have their own pod round sheets and/or you want generic ones for rotating off service, try these in the link below. They're popular with med students/residents, but I found that for pod, they have some wasted space from stuff you don't really need while they're missing and leave little space for other stuff you will want (XR, wounds, surgical concerns, etc). That was a big downside for me since they're PDF format and cannot be edited:

http://www.medfools.com/downloads.php

GL