resolved

Started by Pharma1811
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nop, not a problem - at least for the schools I applied to (Texas). PharmD with no bachelors, 90 credits of undergrad was sufficient.
 
Pharma1811 said:
I have a doctorate (PharmD) but don't have a bachelors. I have exactly 90 undergrad credits. Will this be a problem applying to med schools? Is a bachelors required with no room for bargaining? Was hoping my PharmD could be satisfactory in that regards but I am unsure.. This is NOT regarding grades, I am more so concerned of just meeting the technical standards that some universities seem to have.

Thanks in advance
Depends on the schools you apply to; use the MSAR. Most med schools will want you complete the pre-reqs before matriculating