I think you will match! I would say apply this cycle. Having 6 pubs in any field is very impressive. Plus, you have a solid step 1 score and are coming from prestigious institutions. You're actively doing ophthalmology research now (you have a first author optho pub in review - that's awesome), so that's a plus too. I would say work on trying to pindown that second person for an ophthalmology letter (and then the third from an attending from a core rotation - typically IM or surgery, but honestly whoever will write you the best letter would be great). Plus, if you don't value research long term, doing a whole research year will be rough. I'd say go for it. I have confidence you'll land at a solid program with the basic stats you shared.
What did the webinar say that made you discouraged? Ophthalmology is obviously competitive, but I still think your application would stand out.