Resource for Risk Factors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CingulateGyro

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any resources to help with the "what is the number one risk factor" type questions? Or any specific tips on how to prepare for these?

Members don't see this ad.

I found nothing, even when going back and checking questions I had on the test... It's a smorgasbord of questions that you really can't predict or prepare adequately for.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any resources to help with the "what is the number one risk factor" type questions? Or any specific tips on how to prepare for these?
It's best to sign on to uptodate and go through every organ system. It would help to have either MTB or OME handy to cross off every condition one by one to ensure completeness. Teaming up and dividing up work can help to speed it up.

May be better than "googling" and searching for random threads for answers. Just a thought!

^That's a ridiculous and unrealistic expectation. I only did uworld, 62% plus 50 ccscases and got the national average. I can't imagine anyone guessed on more questions than I did...

Reactions: 1 user