Step II Resources for 250+ step 2 CK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrRealistic

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Would the RX-Qbank, UWorld-Qbank, 3 NBMEs and 3 whole loops of FA CK (2-3-3 rule) be enough to ensure a result of at least 250 on the CK or would additional resources be needed?
 
That seems excessive to me.
I have never studied American guidelines for any clinical subjects in med school or used any of the "usual resources". For CK prep, I only used UW, thought I did it pretty meticulously (did about a half of second pass), got >260 on CK. I think being "good" at answering UW-style questions is the single most important aspect of preparation so just focus on learning the UW material and practice doing as many questions as possible and you should be fine.