Response time from PCOM after interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turkdlit

Superstar DJ
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh! When will PCOM get back to me :scared: :scared: :scared:

I interviewed March 25th. Called the office last week and they said admissions committee meets this week. So my question(s) for those who know are:

1) What day of the week does the admissions committee meet?
2) How long after they meet do they send out their decision? Is it like, right away?
3) What day of the month did you get your acceptance/waitlist/rejection?

I know...I'm a freak. I can't help it, Turk needs an answer!

Members don't see this ad.

The admissions committee met today, so you should be hearing soon, I interviewed in March too and am also waiting for a response...

PCOM is a great school, good luck to both of you.

Members don't see this ad :)
EastCoaster78 said:
The admissions committee met today, so you should be hearing soon, I interviewed in March too and am also waiting for a response...

Thanks for the info East...and thanks for the good wishes DNA...hopefully things are gonna turn out well :scared:

Talked to the lady at the desk, we should know by the end of next week, thanks DNA.

About a month after my interview I got my acceptance letter from PCOM. But it was also right around the holidays (Christmas) sooo you might hear sooner. good luck! :luck:

-Jen

I interviewed on a Monday, ADCOM met on Wednesday, I received my acceptance letter on Saturday. This was back in September so I do not know if they change things as it get later in the admission cycle.

Good luck to you all.

I interviewed on or around December 18th and received an acceptance a day or 2 after Christmas. I'm assuming it just depends on the time of your interview within the season, how many there were, etc. Good luck to everyone waiting..hope to see you there!! :luck: