• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

turkdlit

Superstar DJ
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Ahhhh! When will PCOM get back to me :scared: :scared: :scared:

I interviewed March 25th. Called the office last week and they said admissions committee meets this week. So my question(s) for those who know are:

1) What day of the week does the admissions committee meet?
2) How long after they meet do they send out their decision? Is it like, right away?
3) What day of the month did you get your acceptance/waitlist/rejection?

I know...I'm a freak. I can't help it, Turk needs an answer!

EastCoaster78

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
Status
The admissions committee met today, so you should be hearing soon, I interviewed in March too and am also waiting for a response...

DNA-RL

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2004
Status
PCOM is a great school, good luck to both of you.

About the Ads

turkdlit

Superstar DJ
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
EastCoaster78 said:
The admissions committee met today, so you should be hearing soon, I interviewed in March too and am also waiting for a response...
Thanks for the info East...and thanks for the good wishes DNA...hopefully things are gonna turn out well :scared:

jen21

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2003
Kent, OH
wildfire21dg.tripod.com
Status
About a month after my interview I got my acceptance letter from PCOM. But it was also right around the holidays (Christmas) sooo you might hear sooner. good luck! :luck:

-Jen

raptor5

Fooled by Randomness
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
May 28, 2003
Without cell reception
I interviewed on a Monday, ADCOM met on Wednesday, I received my acceptance letter on Saturday. This was back in September so I do not know if they change things as it get later in the admission cycle.

Good luck to you all.

AshDO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2004
Philadelphia
Visit site
Status
I interviewed on or around December 18th and received an acceptance a day or 2 after Christmas. I'm assuming it just depends on the time of your interview within the season, how many there were, etc. Good luck to everyone waiting..hope to see you there!! :luck:

About the Ads