response time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

biostarjay1

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN members

I was wandering how long is the period of response time for offer? For example, if I got offer from ICO in november 1st, when is the deadline I need to reply them? Tks!

J
 
when you get you acceptance letters they will instruct you as to when a deposit /response is due. Most schools will give you most of your deposit back if you decide on a different school so if you due get in early, it pays to hold your spot.
 
Just so you know, not all the schools will give you a full refund of your deposit, some just give you back a portion of it. However, regardless I would hold your spot if you can 🙂